giovedì 23 agosto 2012

Look#87 - Come Back Looks at the day -


Hi loves,

I come back from work !

  I'm there for show you some items that I found in past notice of my Groups ..

I see very nice items that I'd like to blog for start my blog today ..

I'll show you nice items that I loved so much and I'm happy to come back for blog it !

I hope that all of you are happy for my return back ^_^

Enjoy with my style ..

xoxo jexi <3




Styling Card :

Skin : Akeruka Meg V2 Nat Mk1 
  
Shape : Lovely Shape -  Tania Shape ( Cooming Soon New Shape )  

Eyes : Soul Skin Sensitive Eyes 15

Eyelashes : [ glow ] Eyelashes - Devilicious 00 TDR

Make up eyes : .:Glamorize:. Silk Eye Makeup - 3 Tone 6 Colors 17 

Make up Lips : SOUL Glossy Lips - Gift  -

Hair : [LeLutka] -  AMANDA hair/Dark Blonde -

Nails : [MANDALA] Kabuki Bracelet - Nara Brown -

Dress : SOUL Berry Dress White

Shoes :  Karried Away Ballet Flats 5 - Pack Black/White/Metallics 

Poses : :: Focus Poses  Model 99 :: 
 



Styling Card : 

Skin : [:ME:] Vanity Fair Skintone (Base Bundle)

  Shape : Lovely Shape -  Tania Shape ( Cooming Soon New Shape )  

Eyes : Soul Skin Sensitive Eyes 15

Eyelashes : [ glow ] Eyelashes - Devilicious 00 TDR

Tongue : Kennedy's "My New Tounge" 10 linden 15/08 - 05/09 


Hair : - LaViere- Freya Blonde Pack ( Hair Fair 2012 ) 

Necklace : Kennedy's  "Cross Set" 10 linden 15/08 - 05/09 

Cardigan : .:Useful Things:. hanging cardigan mesh 

Shirt : fri. - Traveler'sTank (Pink) 

 Belt : ~Pepper~  Bicycle Belt

Pants : *CHANDELLE* Pants Leky

Shoes :  DADAbeiz - High Stiletto Leshine - F -

Poses : :: Focus Poses  Model 94 ::


Photo : Jexika Lyter


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento