giovedì 19 luglio 2012

Look#75 - New Brand Item -



Hi hun,

Today I'd like to show you one item that I loved so much..

I'm glad to show you the new brand that add me like her Blogger, this thing make me so happy!

So I'm happy to say " welcome in my blog " to Holli Pocket Brand .. Enjoy It! ;)

xoxo jexika 





Styling Card :


Skin : Lara Hurley- Happy Valentine Gift


Shape : Lovely Shape -  Tania Shape ( Cooming Soon New Shape )


Eyes : Soul Skin Sensitive Eyes 15


Eyelashes : [ glow ] Eyelashes - Devilicious 00 TDR   


Hair : [e] Changes - Essentials Collection


Accessories : [fairy tail]  Bitter Rose Bracelet Pink & Bow long necklace







Shirt : HolliPocket * Girly Girl Blouses - Set 2 - ( was for the @ GSP Round 23 )


Pants : - paper.doll  - SkinnyJeans : White Wash


Nails : * [PM] Nail Hud - Platinum Edition V2 : Gloss 


Shoes : Karried Away 5 Colors : Red/Pink/Navy






Photo : Jexika Lyter


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento