lunedì 23 luglio 2012

Look#77 - Hair in Promo by Marketplace -

hi loves,

This week-end I was a little busy with my rl work, so I started to blog some new items today..

Today I show you the new lovely skin & make up by [MC] & The new nice dress from Tentacio ..

I really loved this items when I opened the box ..

I show you also the wonderful hair from Tameless ..

Enjoy the style, and remember be always fashion ..

xoxo jexi <3 





Styling Card :

Skin : [MC] Brit 2 Skins And Bonus Shape 

Lips Make up :  [MC] Cyber Gloss Pale-White

Shape : : Lovely Shape : Abbey in PROMO for SFR ( 70 linden )

Eyes : Soul Skin Sensitive Eyes 15 
  
Eyelashes : [ glow ] Eyelashes - Devilicious 00 TDR

Hair : Tameless Hair Tatiana II - Black Version 

( Marketplace promo 149 linden this version, I added the slurl from Marketplace where you can find the black version & the blondes version for only 149 linden ones, there : Promo Link

Nails : S (and) P - Voodoo Doll Set (wear) 






Dress : *Tentacio* Renata dress grey

   Tights : Izzie's -  Patterned Tights II

Shoes : Kennedy's Super High Top Chucks


Photo : Jexika Lyter




 

 






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento